Are you looking for a new iGaming Career Opportunity in beautiful Bucharest? On behalf of our client, we are looking for enthusiastic Dutch speaking Online Dealers to be the “Face” of the company!
Interested in the role and want to find out more, or know someone who would? Talk to us!
Our client offers full training, so experience is not necessary, but your full commitment and enthusiasm is!
Bucharest is the capital of Romania, with magnificent buildings, wide boulevards and a tonne of heritage waiting to be explored. Home to Little Paris, Bucur’s city, and Victory Avenue, the city offers beautiful vistas, amazing nightlife, and cheap prices as well.
Required skills or abilities
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must
- Exceptional presenting skills
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality
- Must be able to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance
- Flexibility of working hours and must be willing to work on a shift pattern which includes nights, weekends, and bank holidays
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records
- Attention to detail and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline, and discretion
- Adhere to specific rules related to dress code and appearance
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Be “the face” of the Company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality
- Represent and maintain the brand by consistently adhering to the Company’s presentation and grooming policy
- Present all games in the required professional manner, always showcasing exceptional presenting skills in line with the Company’s performance expectations
- Engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience
- Maintain a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to always remain fully aware of your performance and ensure compliance with the brand guidelines
- Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and to the required company standards of efficiency, security, and customer satisfaction
- Have an active role in the Company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the Company.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Callcenter / Customer Service | Klantenservice medewerker | Middelbare school