Dutch Content Moderator (Barcelona)
At Majorel we serve customers accross the world. We support them at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect from their brands.
We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture. At Majorel we combine the best of people, technology and innovation to deliver real value to our clients.
We are committed and we believe in equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions are open to people with disabilities.
We ensure compliance and all prevention regulations are met, guaranteeing the care for our people’s health and safety both at our facilities and teleworking.
About the position
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
MINIMAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Not required
OBLIGATORY STUDIES FINISHED:
According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it is MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will also be acceptable. This document will be requested on the interview.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Complete fluency in Dutch/Flemish and conversational English (Vloeiend Nederlands is een vereiste)
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments
- Good technical understanding
- Professional experience with social media platforms is desired
- Any experience with artificial intelligence is considered an added value
WHAT WE OFFER
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday and you will work 2 weekends every month.
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00 to 16:00), afternoon shift (16:00 to 00:00) or night shift (00:00 to 08:00)
- Recently increased salary and higher than average for similar positions + bonus for afternoon and night shift employees
- Working and training from home but starting to go back to the offices and for this reason it is required to live in or around Barcelona, maximal 100 km from the office.
- Modern office spaces in the center of Barcelona, well connected by public transportation (near Glories Shopping Mall)
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- Working for one of the fastest growing and most well known social media platforms in the world
"At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking"
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.