Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Map Editor will be:
Recognise and resolve issues reported by map users
- If necessary edit map accordingly
- Cooperating with the team
- Handeling the issues by use of provided tools and gidelines
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Dutch on a native level and communicative English
- Analitycal skills
- Attention to detail
- Reasearching skills
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a long-term perspective
- A salary range between 16404€ - 17820€ gross per year
- Additional performance bonus
- Fully flexible hours – without core hours
- Home office possibility
- A vast range of benefits including meal vouchers, multisport card and language courses
- A conveniently located office near the city center of Brno, with an international team
- Great growing opportunities
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Callcenter / Customer Service | Middelbare school