Are you ready and motivated to take responsibility to lead & inspire your own team to deliver top results? Are you also reliable and ambitious?
At Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we are looking for a Business Manager to run a team of Dutch speaking International Recruiters at our office in Malaga. Do you speak English fluently and have experience from working in a Nordic multicultural work environment? Then it´s a plus!
What will you be doing
As a business manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day supervision of Dutch-speaking international recruiters with their KPI’s and targets. You take responsibility for your team members and the team`s budget. In addition to leading the team, you are an active recruitment team member, helping them deliver candidates in different south European languages to our many clients.
Who we are
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a young & successful Recruitment company connecting candidates with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Since our start in 2017, we have seen stellar growth with outstanding results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We partner with over 190 customers in 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with subsidiary offices in Tallinn, Malta and remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. These are our values:
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
We are a young company with fantastic & continuous growth with an international environment build on trust & clear expectations.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of a team of Dutch speaking recruiters
- Coaching them on their performance on a regular basis to ensure KPIs, client delivery and company goals
- Responsible for creating action plans to deliver candidates to our clients, ensuring the quality of candidates is up to our standard
- Responsible for creating brand awareness for your team within the organization and for the brand as a whole
- Conduct Team Meetings to inspire and lead your employees
- Constant development of your own division to increase the brand success
- Ability to use creativity to come up with new ideas to increase the brand success and team spirit
- Schedule and organize team activities
- Be an active part of the recruitment team by sending and placing talents to our clients on a weekly basis
- Participate in the hiring process and onboarding of new colleagues to your growing team
Who you are
- You know how to motivate & inspire people to deliver top results
- You speak Dutch or flemish, and you are fluent in English
- You enjoy working with targets and KPI’s
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to adapt into different situations
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- you are commited, passionated and motivated by growing a team of recruiters in Malaga
- It is preffered if you have experience from working in Nordic work environments
- You can identify yourself with the company values
- Successful candidates will be contacted by mail or phone and will be invited for an interview in person or via teams
- Big interest to work in the recruitment industry
- Sales-driven and motivated to do personal recruitment & team management
- Highly motivated & emphatic individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to mentor, coach, lead and inspire a team of employees
What we offer you:
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international business in the heart of Malaga
- The ability to help shape the development and growth of your team. We value your input and expertise
- Excellent base for further internal growth
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- English language spoken at work
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Personeel & Organisatie / HRM | HR-medewerker | Middelbare school