Medical Product Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
Are you interested in medicine?
Would you like to assist people who endure health issues?
Do you want to work for a medical device producer, that aims to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally? - Become part of an international team in the amazing city of Lisbon!
-Take care of queries from the customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System.
-Respond to inbound calls, be responsible of orders, and the coordination of product shipment to customers.
-Providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner and encouraging customers compliance with product utilization.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, do you have good communication skills, are you pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native Dutch or Flemish speaker (a good level of English is a plus)
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You are interested in Medicine
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and are willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on, night shifts included)
- 4 weeks of training
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, facilitating 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work at the best facilities ensuring a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV on to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.