International Travel Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
Are you passionate about travelling? Transform your passion into your job! Move abroad and work as a customer representative for a leading travel portal in Lisbon, Portugal!
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as an International Traveler Advisor will be:
– Provide professional customer service solutions to travelers over the phone and emails regarding to the offered transportation at the destination
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
–Speaking a native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level in English
–Being enthusiastic about Tourism/Travel
–Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
–Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
–Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
–Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
–Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
– Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6€ meal voucher per work-day
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am – 10 pm)
– 12 months contract
– 30 days of probation period
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– For international candidates:
– Payment of up to 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
– Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– Private health insurance from the beginning
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.