Maps Reporting Specialist with Dutch
Job location: Gdansk, Poland
Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
1) Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
2) Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Dutch&English (at least C1),
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows,
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus,
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation,
- good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Professional development and clear career path.
• Training & development opportunities.
• Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.