Accounts Payable with an advanced level of Dutch
Do you have experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting or similar field? If you speak Dutch and want to work in a dynamic and international environment, this opportunity is for you!
Our client is a growing multinational company of the food industry with headquarters in Barcelona.
You will be:
- Fixing assets accounting, daily bank account reconciliations, Intercompany entries and outstanding balances and monthly closing checks.
- Revieving the vendor’s invoice reception
- Validating that the invoice layout is compliance with legal/tax requirements
- Validating that the invoice content match with Purchase Orders, and manage discrepancies
- Monthly reconciliating of vendor accounts in SAP
- Reviewing the payment proposals and down payments to vendors
You will need:
- To live in Barcelona or close by.
- Previous experience in similar roles and responsibilities (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Accounting)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Excellent in MSoffice: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team work and work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance every beneficial is a plus
We will offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model (remote + office)
- Benefit package:
- Corporate gym.
-30 days vacation.
-Restaurant ticket (canteen).
- Free products.
- Opportunities to grow.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.