Are you a service-minded Dutch speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on!
Your employer is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating.
- Handle end user calls and web queries in Dutch and English languages
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as primary contact between customer and resolving group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
We are looking for you, if you:
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English languages
- have experience in Customer Service – experience gained in IT Help Desk is an advantage
- have High School degree
- have desire to learn, training will also provide the necessary technical knowledge
- are open to work in shifts
- have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude
We can offer:
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.)
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Callcenter / Customer Service | Klantenservice medewerker | Middelbare school