Sales Manager (English & Dutch Speaker)
Your future company
A young and entrepreneurial Dutch online travel agency specialised in tailor-made fly-drives in attractive European destinations. You will be joining an expanding yet family-orientated and informal environment working on the highest quality standards.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Sales Manager will be:
- Being the connection between the clients and the reservations department
- Being in charge of the contracting of hotels and new partners for leisure and business clients
- Guiding clients throughout their booking process
- Continuously optimisation travel needs and improving the product assortment
- Being the perfect travel consultant to the clients
- Answering phone and email queries from guests in a timely and respectful manner
- Inputting into new ideas on how the company continually improves the sales process and its approach
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Dutch/Flemish and speak English at a professional level
- You have valuable experience as a travel consultant and sales agent
- You have great empathetic skills to understand what clients mean between lines
- You have a good geographic awareness about distances, logic routes and you are analytic in mapping. In other words: you are a fan of Google Maps
- You have traveled extensively in your free time or during work and you know the destinations Portugal, Andalusia and Morocco
- You like to advise people on the perfect trip and/or you have a natural curious interest in destinations and experiences
- You have in a commercial job in which you understand the concept of sales funnels and sales processes
- You are proactive and you think ahead of how to get your clients to the next step in the process towards a booking
- You are creative and a good problem-solver to avoid obstacles in the sales process
- You like to obtain goals and are result-driven
- You are good at numbers to make sure the price calculations you make for clients are correct
What’s in it for you?
- 40 hours a week, full time at the office located in Gothic, Barcelona
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 23 holiday days + festivity days on the basis of Dutch calendar
- Laptop and phone
- Spanish or Dutch permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.