One of the leading online casinos is looking for their next Dutch CRM Manager to join their growing team. Could this be the right role for you?
As the CRM Manager, you will create and communicate the CRM strategy for all verticals for the Dutch market.
Please note that this role is subject to pending license applications being granted.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, analyze and continuously optimize all CRM journeys and ad-hoc campaigns going out to the players in the Netherlands market to maximize return on investment while keeping in line with compliance requirements
- Visualize and continuously communicate the content of the campaign calendar to the Country manager and organization
- Ensure that the player experience when moving from one segment to the next is as smooth as possible
- Ensure the CRM work for your market is transparent, documented, and visible to all stakeholders
- Work in an efficient and structured way for markets and brands that are on the same license, e.g., by setting up shared automated CRM journeys
- Build, document and maintain country profiles, including key information such as welcome offers, player onboarding, other life cycles, ad hoc campaigns, promotional patterns that the players in the market are used to as well as any other beneficial country specific information
- Ensure we test, learn, and grow by continuously A/B testing improvements to the automated CRM journeys as well as any potential ad hoc campaigns, perform regular competitor benchmarking and share the results within all Retention markets teams
- Understand the work involved for all teams that need to contribute to get a campaign live and help to improve and further optimize the process
- Support your own and other markets by leading bigger cross-market campaigns on a recurring basis
- Report on and own the KPIs for the Dutch market within your Retention markets team
- You have at least 1 year of iGaming experience within CRM
- Your Dutch language level – fluent
- You are a positive, creative and data driven person who loves to push the limits, try new things and are results driven
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment – whilst also capable of working independently
- You have excellent planning and time organization skills and of course - superb attention to details
- You have a genuine interest in our product
- Fluent in English
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR | Marketing medewerker | Middelbare school