Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customers' response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for their own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of Dutch with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Salary: 25.440€ gross/year + up to 6.360€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
Callcenter / Customer Service | Klantenservice medewerker | Middelbare school