Service Delivery Coordinator-Dutch Speaker (REMOTE in Lisboa
Service Delivery Coordinator – Dutch speaker (REMOTE in Lisbon)
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers and ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 50 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. We are presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Delivery Coordinator with HCL Technologies, you will proactively coordinate client consumable orders and solutions to any escalation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building lasting stakeholder relationships, be an efficient communicator, and highly organized and logical.
· Proactively manage alerts on changes to client consumables received, either through the consumables management tool or direct client communication.
· Support the arrival and progress of stock safes, as well as managing a variety of them.
· Ensure the successful arrival of orders on strategic client accounts, and follow up on any that are delayed and missing, until they are received.
· Act as the main point of contact for client escalations, and be able to register any service complaints, issues, and eventual solutions.
· Coordinate any support actions needed to resolve any client escalations in as efficient a manner as possible.
· Proactively manage all stakeholder requests, and be able to prioritize between: Break/Fixes, Consumable, MACD, and all other internal operations requests.
· High School diploma or secondary school equivalent completion.
· Relevant experience in working in support team coordination, and client facing support.
· A strong working capacity with general office tools, and specialized databases.
· A passion for specialized client support, especially through phone and email communication.
· Proven success in building and maintaining strong client relationships, through targeted, expert stakeholder support.
· Required Language Thresholds:
· Dutch (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
· English (B2: Independent User Level)
We're Offering These Benefits
· Permanent contract;
· Competitive salary;
· Private health and life insurance from day one in the company;
· Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift;
· Remote during pandemic;
· Meal allowance on card/voucher;
· Career progression opportunities;
· Parenthood program;
· Discount for one of the most known gyms in Portugal;
· Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Candidate Data Privacy Notice
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.